Sunday, March 8, 2020

Day 1.3, Evening



After speaking with several locals at this point it seemed there was a consensus among the hearthlings that this world the gods had brought us in was indeed a Pangaea. Now I come from a long line of experienced nautical travelers and I knew right away how to test this "Flat Earth" theory. An exhaustive and intrusive circumnavigation of the entire world of course. So I decided right there on the spot that I was going to be the first adventurer to every single peak and valley of this gods forsaken haven.





Not of course before settling into a nice cozy camp that I had stumbled across. This seemed like the best time to lick my wounds from earlier and grab a bite of the local fauna. I filled up on fish nuggets and seahorse snout. It was a great feast and the first time I really felt like I had a fully belly.





I decided not to wait for day 2 to start my great expansive adventure I wanted to leave that evening! I stumbled upon a hunter yelling at an animal from in his boat. He was explaining to the creature how badly he was going to hurt him and really it didn't look much like the sporting war my ancestors were used to. But I flipped him off and went on my way. How do you do.




After some time enjoying the wind in my hair (get it?) and the sun in my eyes (I should really stop staring at the sun.) I was overcome by the sound of distant singing, like a sirens call I was besieged by the wailing of a distant hum. I couldn't help myself so I pulled over and marched through the thicket to find a gorgeous woman singing while she worked. I walked over to her and noticed she too like many of the lings' i'd met, completely stark raving naked. "Hello, do you have anything to trade?" I said to her as I flipped her off as per custom. She replied back. "No not really" I rummaged around in my pockets for a second and tossed one of my few spare seahorses on the ground in front of her. "Here a gift for your lovely singing" She walked over to me and picked it up in a very seductive manner and I gulped, she asked what she could do for me. At this point I looked her up and down, her body was similar to mine, completely genital free and without any real anatomy other than her perfectly kept woman-beard. "Get some pants" I said before placing my sunglasses on and walking back into the sunset. Destined for more and greater than things than a mere Megan McBooty call. (Megan McBooty was her name that's why I said it like that. That's why it was funny.)




No comments:

Post a Comment