Sunday, March 8, 2020



Day 1, Morning time.

I burned into the world the way most of you did by the fires the gods kindled before time.

I came from a line of great warriors, all dead now, but without much to go on and without food in my belly i'd be soon to follow. I scrounged a few bushes together for some makeshift clothing and ate the only thing that was on hand and filled with protein: Grubs. Slimey yet satisfying.




After my belly was full and I could see straight I stumbled my way right into a small cottage owned by one of the locals, I managed to scramble up something a bit more satiating to eat and cooked it on their fireplace, I didn't think they'd mind as no one was home. I will try not to make a habit of this and hopefully they find the gift I left for them.


Things were starting to look up. I had a belly full of food. A new boat that I liberated from the nearby trees. Now it was time to set sail and find whatever the gods had in store for me.


But this is where fate decided to give me something far greater than anything as of yet, I found a stinking, rotten scent of battery. Someone had been injured, knocked out or even murdered nearby. I didn't know the person this happened to and as a matter of fact, I should let the gods deal with this, but a warrior's code is nothing if not dutiful. I decided to follow up on this lead to wherever it may lead. May the gods have mercy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment